Medical tests are part of life
Even if you are healthy, medical tests are frequently part of your life. There are certain tests that you will be required to take as way to check for a variety of illnesses and ailments. From the day you are born until you pass, medical test will be part of your life.
While medical tests are part of life, this doesn’t mean that people have to like them. There is no shortage of people that have a phobia for a wide range of medical tests. Perhaps number one on the list is needles, not to mention any number of other tests that make the average person anxious. People hate medical tests for many reasons. This is also the reason why many people avoid applying for life insurance. They know that a medical examination is part of the application process. Did you know that you have an alternative option if you don’t like medical exams? It’s called no medical test life insurance.
What is no medical test life insurance?
No medical test life insurance is a great alternative to traditional life insurance policies. While it is an option for people that are not keen on taking medical tests, it was designed for people that have had a difficult time getting life insurance in the past from other insurance companies. Insurance companies require medical testing as a way to identify people they deem high risk. If you are deemed high risk, then you could be decline medical coverage.
There is a variety of reasons why people are commonly declined for life insurance. If this has happened to you, no medical test life insurance is your best coverage option. It works in a very similar way to other life insurance policies, except you will not be required to take a medical exam as part of the application process. This is a very attractive feature for many people that are in the market for health insurance.
Why use no medical test life insurance?
There are many different reasons why people opt for the no medical test life insurance option. The most common reasons include:
- You have been declined coverage in the past
- You have a pre-existing health condition
- You do not want to take a medical exam or get a blood test
- You want guaranteed acceptance for life insurance coverage
These are only a few of the reasons why people choose no medical test life insurance to get coverage.
Advantages and benefits of no medical test life insurance coverage
People opt for no medical test life insurance for more reasons than being able to skip the medical examination. Here are some advantages and benefits to choosing no medical life insurance coverage:
- Getting coverage is quick and easy: Since you don’t have to take a medical test, getting coverage can be as simple as getting a quote, filling out the paper work and choosing a health insurance plan.
- It is convenient: Often times, you will not even have to leave your home to get coverage. No doctor visits and no trips to an insurance broker.
- Custom plan options: One great advantage of no medical test life insurance is that you can often find a plan that meets your specific health coverage needs.
- It’s affordable: No medical test life insurance is affordable and people usually have no issue finding a policy that fits within their budget.
For More Information
If you would like to learn more about no medical test life insurance and the options that are available to you and your family, please visit www.NoMedicialLifeInsurance.ca or call 1-866-899-4849.