Looking for no medical exam life insurance quotes?You’ve come to the right place. We have unique expertise in finding you the best possible rate on life insurance without a medical exam. Immediate coverage is available for individuals age 20 to 85. We work with 20+ insurance companies to find the best option for you. Find out more about this particular insurance below. If you are older than 85, please have a look at our section Seniors Insurance.
Get your tailored no medical exam life insurance quote
Why would you typically get a no medical exam life insurance quote?Some people simply do not qualify for a standard life insurance policy. What do you do when this is the case? Look into no medical exam insurance.
What sets no medical life insurance apart from traditional, or standard, life insurance? It’s different because it enables you to get insurance without having to undergo a medical exam for approval; however, that doesn’t come without some conditions. The assumption will be that you pose a higher health risk to your insurer, and that means you will pay higher rates than you would for traditional life insurance.
No medical exam insurance can cover these cases – applicants can qualify for insurance even with a medical history that includes:
- Heart Failure
- Insulin treated diabetes
- Bipolar Depression
- Alcohol or Drug Abuse
- You may have a dangerous occupation (i.e.: logging, sea fishing, or roofing)
- You may be uncomfortable with the idea of getting a medical examination
- Or you may have been convicted of impaired driving in the past
What factors will influence your no medical life insurance quote?Because no medical exam life insurance, as the name suggests, doesn’t require a medical exam, the insurance company can’t use the information from the exam to determine your risk factor (how long you are likely to live and what medical conditions may increase your risk factors). That means your insurance provider has less information to base your rates on, and as a result, your premium will be higher. However, there are still some factors that could increase your rates, including your age, sex, whether you smoke, and how much coverage you choose. Even if you choose simplified issue life insurance, your answers to the medical questionnaire could impact your premium (simplified policies have a medical questionnaire, while guaranteed issue policies do not).
Looking for more tips to help you save on your premium? The following suggestions can help:
- Multi-life policies—policies that insure both spouses—often offer discounts.
- Answer as many questions as possible. The more you answer (or the longer the health questionnaire), the lower your premium and the better coverage you can get.
- Combine your coverage with multiple no medical carriers—it will maximize the coverage you can get.
- Look for guaranteed premiums to avoid the five-year increase.
- Steer clear of accidental death benefit add-ons. They can be expensive and provide little value because only a very small percentage of deaths are caused by an accident.
What coverage does a no medical exam life insurance policy offer?There are two types of policies for insurance without health exam:
- Simplified issue policies don’t require any physical evidence, but they will require you to answer a limited number of broad medical questions—and you will need to be able to answer “no” to all of the questions to qualify. These policies are good for individuals who have medical conditions that will prevent them from getting a fully underwritten policy (or for anyone who just wants a simple application process), but they will involve higher premiums and may feature reduced benefits.
- Guaranteed issue policies offer insurance with no medical exam and no medical questions, so they are good for those who can’t qualify for simplified issue policies; however, they do feature reduced benefits and increased premiums.
However, remember: a no medical exam life insurance policy means that you are seen by an insurance company as a higher risk. That may lead to higher insurance premiums than for standard life insurance. That is why it is important to work with an advisor who can provide independent advice, and knows which insurers have the most flexible policies.
We are an online insurance quote service provider, and that means we have a network of agents and quoting tools on hand to provide you with a variety of different insurance quotes at the click of a button. As a result, you will easily be able to compare rates and policies to get the best possible no medical life insurance.
We look forward to hearing from you – simply complete the form above and we will call you. Our team works with more than 20 insurance companies to find you the best rate at the best price.