Assumption Life Is a leading provider of no medical life insurance. They have a variety of plans available without a medical.
Assumption Life’s Flex Term plans have no medical tests, but have a full range of health questions similar to those found on traditional life insurance plans. Their Golden Protection plan offers coverage on a deferred and immediate issue basis. The plan has face amounts of up to $50,000, no medical tests and ten health questions.
Assumption’s Total Protection Plan, which is also a no medical plan, has the least stringent qualifications for coverage, with only three health questions on face amounts up to $30,000. If the face amount requested goes above this amount, some extra questions are asked.
Additional details on this plan include:
- The plan is available for individuals from 18 to 80 years of age.
- There’s no waiting period for accidental death coverage.
- The premiums are reimbursed at 3% interest, if death occurs in the first two years.
- The insurance amount doubles in the case of accidental death.
- A cash value is available from the third anniversary of coverage.
- Living Benefits coverage is included at no additional cost.
For more details on no medical life insurance in Canada, please contact us at 1.866-899-4849 or visit our No Medical Life Insurance Quote Page.